Saturday, September 26, 2009

Blogging is great and relevant

Just a short note to motivate you to start your own blog about your life and experiences - be they within or without AIESEC, in whatever country

There are definitely quite a lot of people reading this stuff. Every time a new article is published here, viewings go up. A lot of people come from Facebook or other blogs that link here. Also, some search on Google for keywords such as (just a selection of the most common) "leadership experience, aiesec, leadership and myself, impact of an amazing leadership experience, Learn from my experience of leadership" and, my most favourite search entry, that summarizes for me very well what AIESEC is about: "what local organizations can give me leadership experience".

(The map shows only the very recent visitors - storage is limited. It is funny, as I can see many friends and member of my local committee in other countries on the map.)

Cheers, Nicolas

No comments:

Post a Comment