Sunday, September 27, 2009

154 days left

In 57 days my LC will vote my successor...
In 62 days my successor will go through Baaaaaaaptooooom and gets his/ her first insights into LCPs life...
In 65 days I will introduce my successor to the Board of Advisors...
In 75 days my successor and I will be at WMV (Wintermitgliederversammlung) in Augsburg...
In 81 days I will say the final GoodBye to my LCP colleagues...
In 101 days the Take Over will start...
In 126 days my EB and I will say GoodBye to our LC...
In 153 days my EB and I will hand over our local planning to the new EB and celebrate at the Take Over Party where I will have to say GoodBye to my EB...
In 154 days I will look back on a year with my EB and my LC: all the LC Meetings we had, all the Trainees that arrived and left, all the projects and events we organized, all the problems we solved...


154 days left - I will enjoy every single day...

1 comment:

  1. Was für ein geiler Beitrag! Wobei er mich ehrlich gesagt ein bisschen nervös macht :).

    Freu mich schon auf Donnerstag!

    Nicolas

    ReplyDelete